Tea & Biscuits for Dogs-mooch-gander.myshopify.com-Dog Treats-Tayla's Kitchen & Woof&Brew
Tea & Biscuits for Dogs-mooch-gander.myshopify.com-Dog Treats-Tayla's Kitchen & Woof&Brew
Tea & Biscuits for Dogs-mooch-gander.myshopify.com-Dog Treats-Tayla's Kitchen & Woof&Brew
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Tea & Biscuits for Dogs-mooch-gander.myshopify.com-Dog Treats-Tayla's Kitchen & Woof&Brew
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Tea & Biscuits for Dogs-mooch-gander.myshopify.com-Dog Treats-Tayla's Kitchen & Woof&Brew
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Tea & Biscuits for Dogs-mooch-gander.myshopify.com-Dog Treats-Tayla's Kitchen & Woof&Brew

Tea & Biscuits for Dogs

Vendor
Tayla's Kitchen & Woof&Brew
Regular price
£5.99
Sale price
£5.99
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

These tasty handmade baked basil Biscuits are full of the irresistible flavours that dogs go mad for. Basil is healthy for your dog, it's anti-inflammatory and contains a high level of antioxidants that help prevent many types of illness. It also helps prevent cellular damage, calms your anxious dog, and eases arthritis pain. Naturally low in fat, bone shape bite-size biscuit with no artificial colours or added salts and sugars. Store in an airtight container once opened. 

Woof and Brew Tea is a refreshing daily herbal tea treat for your dog with vitamins, minerals & anti-oxidants galore, using only the finest loose-leaf herbs - left intact, not ground, for the perfect doggy brew. Produced to human-grade standards with 100% natural herbs. Choose from Lapdog Souchong, Earl Greyhound and Bark Jeeling.

INGREDIENTS

Biscuit - plain white wheat flour, dried basil

Tea - 100% natural herbs

ANALYSIS

Moisture 11.1%, Protein 11.6%, Fibre <0.5%, Ash 2.1%, Total Oil 2.6%

IMPORTANT

Recommended for dogs 4 months +, pregnant or nursing dogs, or those suffering from a chronic long-term illness, should seek veterinary advice before using. Please note this product is a herbal tea supplement only & should not be used to directly replace normal nutrition, or medicine prescribed by a veterinary surgeon.