Tayla's Kitchen Dog Biscuits-mooch-gander.myshopify.com-Dog Treats-Tayla's Kitchen
Tayla's Kitchen Dog Biscuits-mooch-gander.myshopify.com-Dog Treats-Tayla's Kitchen
Tayla's Kitchen Dog Biscuits-mooch-gander.myshopify.com-Dog Treats-Tayla's Kitchen
Tayla's Kitchen Dog Biscuits-mooch-gander.myshopify.com-Dog Treats-Tayla's Kitchen
Tayla's Kitchen Dog Biscuits-mooch-gander.myshopify.com-Dog Treats-Tayla's Kitchen
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Tayla's Kitchen Dog Biscuits-mooch-gander.myshopify.com-Dog Treats-Tayla's Kitchen
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Tayla's Kitchen Dog Biscuits-mooch-gander.myshopify.com-Dog Treats-Tayla's Kitchen
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Tayla's Kitchen Dog Biscuits-mooch-gander.myshopify.com-Dog Treats-Tayla's Kitchen
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Tayla's Kitchen Dog Biscuits-mooch-gander.myshopify.com-Dog Treats-Tayla's Kitchen
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Tayla's Kitchen Dog Biscuits-mooch-gander.myshopify.com-Dog Treats-Tayla's Kitchen

Tayla's Kitchen Dog Biscuits

Vendor
Tayla's Kitchen
Regular price
£3.99
Sale price
£3.99
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

100% Vegan, handmade oven-baked dog treats from Tayla's Kitchen, come in five irresistible tasty flavours that your dog will go mad for. 

Pizza Bites, Ginger Bones, Peanut Butter Stars, Banana Hearts and Veggie Pigs

Naturally low in fat, bone shape bite-size biscuit with no artificial colours or added salts and sugars. Store in an airtight container once opened. 

INGREDIENTS

Biscuits - plain white wheat flour.

Flavourings - fresh pureed tomato, dried basil, dried oregano, ginger, dried banana, fresh banana, peanut butter, mixed vegetables, turmeric. 

ANALYSIS

Moisture 11.1%, Protein 11.6%, Fibre <0.5%, Ash 2.1%, Total Oil 2.6%